What’s Your Home Really Worth?
You Must Learn The 4 Keys To A Proper Home Evaluation!
Are You Ready to Sell Your House?
If you’re looking to sell your home, Scott Jones Real Estate is your one-stop solution. With over twenty-five years of outstanding service in real estate, the team at Scott Jones Real Estate has the tools you need to sell your home at the best price possible.
Selling Your Home Can Be Easy and Painless
It takes a committed, experienced and dedicated team, as well as an organized plan to sell your home these days. Don’t go it alone or go with a cut-rate agency! Our home-selling process is designed to make the process as smooth, quick, and as painless as possible.
Your Steps to Get Started Selling Your Home
If you’re ready to start the home selling process, here are some things you can do:
- Choose your listing agent – your listing agent is your advocate throughout the process. Be sure to choose a dedicated professional who has your best interests in mind at all times! We will help you find out how much your home is worth, how much you can expect, and when it is the best time to sell.
- Prepare your home – clean and declutter as best you can. You might want to consider hiring a professional, or asking your agent to recommend a service
- Show your home – your agent will help you decide how to sell your home: appointments vs. using a lockbox. Or, you can consider an open house, and invite feedback on how to make your home as appealing as possible.
- Receive your offers and negotiate – our agents will guide you through the process and help you field your offers.
Why Go with Scott Jones Real Estate?
- Experience and expertise – we work with top-performing agents who are familiar and experienced in all the communities that make up the Inland Empire, from Claremont to Rancho Cucamonga, and beyond.
- We make it easy – we have the resources to help you figure out how much your home is worth, and getting you highly competitive offers.
- The entire team at Scott Jones Real Estate views our work as a personal commitment to help our neighbors sell a home in a quick, painless and helpful manner.
- Our twenty-five years of experience = great agents who want to serve you. We work hard to bring out the best in all of our agents, which means that you get to work with dedicated professionals whose main goal is to make the home-selling process easy for you at every step of the way.
Contact Scott Jones Real Estate today to get started on selling your home quickly and painlessly!
Scott Jones Real Estate – Selling Your Home
Are you looking to sell your house? Selling your home in today’s market can be a bit daunting and working with the right real estate agent can make a huge difference. Scott Jones has sold hundreds of homes over the last 25 years and has the experience and knowledge to help home sellers get the most for their house or any piece of real estate you are selling. Our goal at Scott Jones Real Estate is to help every one of our clients sell their house fast and headache free.
Following the steps below can help make the home selling process go a lot smoother
Learn How To Prepare For A Successful Property Sale with our 7 day course!
Enter your name and email & we’ll send the Free Home Seller Course to your inbox over the next 7 days!
The final step is to find an experienced realtor who has sold homes in the area and is familiar with the surroundings including school districts, shopping and freeway proximity, property tax rates, etc. A good local real estate agent should also have home buyers who are looking in the area.
Scott Jones and his team of realtors meet all those qualifications and can help you find the right buyer for your home.
A buyer who:
A. Qualifies for the financing
B. Looking to buy in your area
C. Is ready to move on the right house
So if you are thinking of putting your house om the market give The Scott Jones Real Estate Team a call and get your free home selling consultation by a local real estate professional.
Over 25 Years of Real Estate Service
When you hire the Scott Jones Real Estate Team you get more than just an Agent. You get the entire buyers team focused on finding the best loan programs, the right home in the neighborhood you desire.
Finding the right real estate agent can be as difficult as finding the right home sometimes and so Scott and his team make sure to provide the individualized service that every client needs.
When it comes to finding a home or selling your home fast, to finding the right lender and escrow company and all of the inspections and paperwork the go with buying or selling real estate Scott is there ready to answer your questions and get the job done.